24 May, 2020
Indian Fried Hen Recipe
Indian Taste Fried Hen Recipe with step-by-step photos
Scrumptious fried rooster recipe which has a indian twist to it. It isn’t most effective simple to make however style so excellent. It’s actually finger licking excellent.
Hope you’re going to give this a try to let me know the way it seems for you.
- Hen – 500 grams with bone in
- Lemon juice to style
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Egg – 2
- All goal flour / Maida – ¼ cup
- Cornflour – ¼ cup
- Chilli Powder – 2 tblsp
- Black Pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 2 tsp
- Salt to style
- Kashmiri Chilli powder – 1 tblsp
- Combine all of the spices given in a bowl.
- Take rooster in a bowl, Upload in lemon juice, part of the spice combine, baking powder and blend neatly. go away to marinate for two hours.
- Combine cornflour, flour, final spice combine, salt. beat eggs separtely.
- Dip rooster within the egg combine and coat in flour. Now put aside for 10 minutes.
- Drop in oil and fry until golden and crispy. It’s going to take round 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve sizzling.
1)I took all of the spices in a bowl. I used chilli powder, pepper, coriander, cumin, garam masala powder, chaat masala powder and salt.
three)Take rooster in a bowl
four)Upload in part of the spice combine
five)Upload in lemon juice
6)Upload in baking powder
7)Combine neatly and go away to marinate for two hours.
eight)Take all goal flour, cornflour in a bowl
nine)Upload final seasoning
11)Take egg in a bowl and whisk neatly
13)Time to collect
14)Dip rooster within the egg
16)Now coat within the flour combine
18)Put aside to dry
19)Drop in sizzling oil and fry until golden
20)Stay frying until crispy
21)Drain and serve