3 July, 2020
Fried Rooster Sandwich
Fried Rooster Sandwich Recipe with Step through Step Footage.
Scrumptious and juicy hen burger which isn’t simplest tasty however is tremendous simple to make. This burger makes a really perfect lunch or dinner.
Tremendous scrumptious highly spiced burger which is best possible to pack in lunch field or style wonderful for dinner too.
Huge 35+ Sandwich Recipes
Tri Color Grill Sandwich
Triple Membership Sandwich
Veg Mayo Sandwich
Grilled Potato Sandwich
Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Grilled Soya Kheema Sandwich
Spiced Potato Sandwich
Hope you are going to give this a attempt to let me know the way it seems for you.
- Boneless Rooster – 500 grams
- Buttermilk or Yogurt – 1 cup
- Pink Chilli Sauce – ¼ cup
- Salt to style
- Oil for deep frying
- All Objective Flour / Maida – 1 cup
- Cornflour – ½ cup
- Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
- Salt to style
- Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Dried Oregano – 1 tsp
- Dried Parsley – 1 tsp
- Burger buns – four
- Ketchup as wanted
- Butter for toasting buns
- Take hen in a board. Bash it neatly so it even and skinny.
- Take butetrmilk or yogurt in a bowl, upload salt and chilli sauce. Combine neatly.
- Upload hen on this and blend neatly. Coat this and put aside in refrigerator to marinate for atleast 2 hours or in a single day.
- Combine all substances for coating.
- Now take hen and coat within the flour. DIp again within the buttermilk and coat in flour once more.
- Put aside for five minutes.
- warmth oil for deep frying,drop hen in and fry until golden and crispy.
- Toast buns in butter until golden. Unfold ketchup. Position fried hen and canopy it.
1)Bash boneless hen items, it’s worthwhile to use breast or thighs. So it’s skinny or even
2)Take yogurt or buttermilk in a bowl
three)Upload in chilli sauce.
four)Season with salt
five)Upload hen in and blend neatly. Depart apart for two hours or in a single day
6)The extra you marinate the hen the extra flavour it will get
7)Take flour, cornflour in a bowl
eight)Upload in seasonings
10)Coat hen on this
11)Now dip it again in buttermilk
12)Coat it again within the flour
13)Put aside for five minutes
14)Drop in sizzling oil
15)Fry it for few minutes until it’s crispy
16)Take a bun
17)Toast it, follow ketchup on best
19)Quilt it up